Lester Electrical, located in Lincoln, NE, is searching for energetic employees to continue our growth and success into the future. Lester was founded in 1963 and has become a leading developer and manufacturer of battery charging equipment, specialty electronics, and related components for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
- Build or assemble products to print specifications. Must be able to read and follow work instructions, process specifications, prints, or schematics as required within the department.
- Depending on position open, you may set up orders, carry out prep work, assemble components, package the finished product, solder connections, operate hand or power tools, operate machines or test equipment as required.
- Some positions require the ability to lift 20 - 50 lbs from floor level; some require standing for 4 to 8 hours per day.
- Perform repetitive work requiring wrist rotation, flexion, grasping, pulling and pushing motions with hands.
- You will work as part of a production team under the direction of a Team Leader with supervision from the Area Manager.
- Opportunities to advance to higher grade positions once competencies are met and higher level positions open up.
- Be available to work scheduled hours, which may include required overtime, depending upon production demands. 1st shift Regular work hours are between 6:30am - 3:00pm; 2nd shift hours start at 3:00pm - 11:30pm.
- Starting salary depends on position.
- Steel-toed shoes required. Safety glasses will be provided.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Offers of employment with Lester Electrical are contingent on the satisfactory completion of a background investigation, a physical exam and drug screen.
If you meet the above requirements, don't pass up this great opportunity. Apply at:
625 West A Street
Lincoln, NE 68522
At Lester Electrical you will enjoy competitive compensation and great benefits,
including a traditional 401k and a company-funded ESOP retirement plan.
responses from recruiting/placement firms are not accepted for
An Equal Opportunity, Employee Owned Company